The Second Annual Central Coast Oyster Festival is underway and you won’t want to miss out! This spectacular tradition was a HUGE success last year with close to 4,000 shuckers and jivers. This year’s event will be held, once again, in the beautiful city of Morro Bay on Saturday October 19, from 12-8pm. Locals and newcomers alike will truly experience the perks of the Central Coast. This event will take place on the beautiful Morro Bay Golf Course overlooking the Oyster Farm and Morro Bay Rock. Morro Bay Oyster Company will provide the succulent oysters, which are some of the most renowned oysters on the west coast. Oysters will, of course, be the main cuisine of the event, but alternative choices will also be provided.
Fresh, local oysters
Local wine and beverages
This year will be even better!
- Local Beer, Wine, Cocktails, Live Music, and “Aphrodisiac” Lounge
- “Best Oyster” Chef Award, Shucking Contest and “Central Coast Foodie Stage”
- 40+ local food and retail vendors
- Tickets are $28/person ($32 at the door) and include a souvenir water bottle
- On-site parking and shuttles (with no lines!)
We love you too.
Another great Central Coast festival…at the Morro Bay Golf Course, food, music and of course…Oysters. Just shuck it!John F.
Good job guys! What a nice time…thank you.Charlie C.
Congrats on a fantastic first year event! We’re already excited about next year’s Oyster Festival!Parker S.